Our last day came and went far too quickly. We spent most of the day collecting gifts and souvenirs that we had been holding off on getting. It continued to snow off and on Everyday that we spent in Luebeck and it looks like snow for when we are back in the states too. :) i made sure i had a last taste of everything before we left. I think by far the thing we will miss the most is the Food. In the christmas markets you are bombarded at all times with delicious foods and there is just not enough time to try them all. For breakfast I had a Small sandwich with Salami and butter form the Stadt Backeri, then Gary and i both had some Turkish Pizza. then i had a open flame rotiseri ham sandwich. I had some more Gluewein and for dinner I had a delicious Cured ham knuckle with Paulaner. After dinner Leigh and I shared a bottle Of Luebecker RotSpon which Leigh grew to like while she was there.
We all want ot stay alot longer because there is much that we still want to do. There were friends that hoped to meet up with, and places we would have liked to have toured but i guess we have to go back to the grind eventually. All in all Luebeck is a beautiful city. We will all be back to visit again i think. Maybe during the Summer time so that we have some pictures without hats and scarfs. :)
Thanks to all for following along. Hope you were able to get a glimpse of the time we had.
Danke und Auf Wiedersehen!
Thanks for the posts and the great pictures ... it may be as close as I ever get :-) Glad you guys had some much deserved time off and fun. Happy Holidays !
ReplyDelete